Monday 5 November 2012

Earcos musings

So let me sum up the last year in brief:

  1. A new baby, adding to the clan and upping the noise stakes yet further. Hence why I am up so early now :) 
  2. (2) Consolidation of my job as Director of ICT, in the middle of lots of projects, of which more later 
  3. (3) Just returned from Earcos and it has been a fine conference. I am now bursting with ideas and looking to the future of schooling. You know the future, that thing which creeps up on us and then suddenly taps us on the shoulder and we realise that things are slightly different. The conference was interesting - lots of very respected and intelligent speakers, including Alan November and David Warlick.
There is plenty for me to process so I have put my thoughts together here, from which I will pick out the most salient points again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment